Make real difference in the success and future of students with Learning Issues.
Able students who have a diagnosed learning condition ( ie-Dyslexia, Dyspraxia) approved by the Ministry of Education are eligible for supported assessment conditions in their NCEA assessments and exams.
This entitles students to a Reader/Writer and/or extra time to allow their ability to be acknowledged and accessed. If you would like to become a valuable support person, as a Reader/Writer, and can fulfil the following criteria please email the HOD of Learning Support at email@example.com
We are motivated to have you join our team if you:
• are available to put aside a set hour per week to dedicate
to being a Reader/Writer.
• are happy to have a police check due to working with
• are a competent speller and legible printer/writer.
• can resist “helping” a student in a national exam situation.
• can participate in a training evening.
We look forward to your valuable contribution. Please contact Tim Seymour at the College if you are able to help either on 9025121 ext 850 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org